• In an effort to control the flow and number of people in the office, our doors will remain locked. Please call us when you arrive. We will attempt to gather all information from you over the phone for the check in process and let you know when we are ready for you to enter the office.
• We will allow only one parent or guardian to enter the office with a minor child. All adults will be asked to come alone unless a companion is needed for health reasons.
• For those of you wishing to purchase new eyewear, we will not be permitting you to browse as before. One of our opticians will be happy to select the frames for you to try on……as many as it takes! All of the frames will be disinfected before returning to the display. If you wish to try the frames on without your mask, we will make accommodations for that to happen.
• If you need to have your glasses adjusted, we are happy to do that for you. However, we ask that you call us when you arrive. We will let you know when an optician is available.
• We have removed most of our seating in the front office and have left only enough to allow for proper social distancing
• All magazines and publications have been removed from the waiting area
• The drinking fountain will no longer be available.
• All exam rooms and equipment are completely sanitized between patients
• All surfaces in the front office are sanitized hourly and you will notice that we have installed Plexiglas partitions on our front counter to protect you and our staff
• All patients will be required to wear a mask. In addition, our staff will be wearing masks when they are in direct contact with patients.
If you or someone you have been in contact with have been diagnosed with or are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, we ask that you reschedule your appointment for at least 14 days.
Drs. Serino & Schefferly and the Premier Eyecare Team